Wooo, I am now free and basking in the glory of summer sunshine. It’s been too nice to spend time on the internet which is seriously rare here in Dublin. I’ve also been lacking in posts due to only finishing exams less then a week ago, and also catching up with a few friends I haven’t seen for ages.
I’ve had my wee break now so am fully back to share with you my summer adventure. Off to San Francisco on Tuesday and while I’m away I plan on accomplishing this list you see above.
So, this summer I plan to..
– Read a book cover to cover (I’m not much of a reader so I think it’s a must I give it a go).
– Get my photography diploma so I have something to show for all the time I spend snapping away.
– Build an online portfolio website.
– Learn CSS so I can make that website epic.
– Live, Laugh, Dance… Repeat :)
Also on that list is to take a photo a day every day for the summer. It’s my version of a 365 since I simply couldn’t start one going into my final year of college. I’ll share with you my adventures and stories of my trip away. As for sharing the photos daily, since it will span over 90 days there will be times when I simply just can’t get on the internet to post a photo on its day. However, a photo will be taken each day of the summer and for any day I can’t get online I’ll share bonus photos to make it up. Huzzah!!
My daily photo challenge shall begin tomorrow (Monday 28th) so Follow this blog to keep up with my adventure. I’ll post the photos on my twitter too, so follow along for instagram extras :)
Hope you guys enjoy my summer shenanigans and have great ones yourselves. Yeeeooow!
Until next time,
– The girl with the [Train Tattoo]